Entering the Competition/Terms and conditions
1. The "self isolation "drawing competition (the "Competition") is open to children living anywhere in the world aged between three and twelve years old ("You").
2. To enter the Competition, You should finish the picture published on this website before 1st September 2020.
3. You can enter the Competition by downloading one entry form and when complete sending your entry to the The Glass Studio, "Competition 2020" Unit 11/12, Ceardlann Spiddal Craft Village, Co.Galway. You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us,
if it is by post. Or by taking a photo, and e-mailing it to
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian.
5. You may only send one entry (per child) to the Competition.
6. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 6 pm on 1st September 2020.
Picking the winners
8. Laura Faherty will choose the winning entries for the Competition
9. The winning entries will be those from the long list that Laura Flaherty considers to be the most interesting, creative and original.
10. Laura Faherty's decision will be made on or before September 2nd 2020. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
11. The winning entries will be published on the Glass Craft's web site at www.glasscraft.ie, and social media platforms from 10th September 2020 or (if Glass craft needs to delay this publication for any reason) at a later date.
12. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
13. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Glass Craft: a. Permission for your entry to be published on Glasscraft Unlimited and grant Glasscraft a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
Getting consent from an adult
14. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
15. The winners will receive a personalised glass fairy door on a wooden easel with their first name on the glass door
16. The parents or guardians of the winners will be notified by telephone on or before 10th September 2020.
17. The prizes will be especially handmade and sent to the winners from Glass Craft by the end of October 2020.
18. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
19. We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
Some other rules
20. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
21. Your entry form will not be returned to You.
22. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
The Glass Studio, "Competition 2020" Unit 11-12, Spiddal Craft Village, Co.Galway , Ireland H91XPA8
23. No purchase is necessary.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Glass Craft for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
25. Glass Craft accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Glass Craft further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
26. Glass Craft reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Glass Craft in all matters under its control is final and binding.